Tj_G91

Stolen elk euro

Well the bull I just shot in September decided to grow legs and walk away from my house between 3pm and 6pm today. Not sure where to post this but just trying to spread the word as not many 7x7’s make their way into peoples laps. I’ll attach a pic of it as well. Thanks guys.  FC4FEDB3-842A-432B-8134-D6133ECE26C7.thumb.png.f7eeb3451327feaa23922ef45c5670e4.png

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 3

Could you add any more particulars to this story? Any suspects? What city? I'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open for any information... Hate thieves‼️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not much to add yet. I’ll ask around tomorrow to see if I can get the person on camera somewhere. But I am from Florence,AZ. He’s a 370” 7x7 and unless they cut my tag off of it, that is on there as well wrapped in electrical tape. 

Was it sitting outside or did the break into your house for it? If they broke in, did they only take The bull? 

seems crazy to break in for just a euro mount but thieves aren’t always the sharpest tool and I’ve had only Taxidermey stolen before as well. 

good luck on the recovery! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GJMauro12 said:

Was it sitting outside or did the break into your house for it? If they broke in, did they only take The bull? 

seems crazy to break in for just a euro mount but thieves aren’t always the sharpest tool and I’ve had only Taxidermey stolen before as well. 

good luck on the recovery! 

It was outside I had it sitting under my car port in the sun and letting it air out cuz the brain cavity still had a smell to it. Left at 3pm to go deer hunting. My gf got home at 6pm and it was gone 

• Sad 1

Maybe a coyote got it if it smelled either way that sucks hope you get it back!

This sucks man......

I hope  the poor bastard that stole it trips while carrying it and gets a tine in the tummy and has to have colostomy bag for the rest of his life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1