dsotm

Leftover tags

21 hours ago, Big Tub said:

I called today and they will list them tomorrow.

I called today and they will be out on the 22nd.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

My question, wtf does it take three weeks to post a leftover list?

Power over us. 

6 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

My question, wtf does it take three weeks to post a leftover list?

My question, Why TF are you in a hurry to get a leftover spring tag?  To think we have a 3 page thread of people bitching about the leftover list taking too long.  FFS ladies, get a life.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

My question, Why TF are you in a hurry to get a leftover spring tag?  To think we have a 3 page thread of people bitching about the leftover list taking too long.  FFS ladies, get a life.

It has nothing to do with my wanting or not wanting a spring tag. Solid chance there will be nothing on there I'm interested in. It has everything to do with the fact the azgfd is incompetent. To think you don't have enough of a life to join the 3 page thread to bitch about bitching.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

It has nothing to do with my wanting or not wanting a spring tag. Solid chance there will be nothing on there I'm interested in. It has everything to do with the fact the azgfd is incompetent. To think you don't have enough of a life to join the 3 page thread to bitch about bitching.

First come aren't even accepted until November 29th if they release the list on the 22nd and you cant figure out which of the few leftovers you might want to try for maybe just maybe you're the incompetent one 😂.

• Haha 1

My guess is they just wanted to delay the pissing and moaning as long as possible.

I'm guessing they are still waiting on Newberg to get back to them with which ones he wants so they can set them aside before publishing the list. He is probably out of service range on one of the many other tags they have gift wrapped for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well Newburger should know better than to come back to southern az for any of these gift wrapped tags.if not then well,that is on him.just waiting for the day.....

4 hours ago, rossislider said:

I'm guessing they are still waiting on Newberg to get back to them with which ones he wants so they can set them aside before publishing the list. He is probably out of service range on one of the many other tags they have gift wrapped for him.

He's currently on a Montana Mt Goat hunt. Ironically he drew both moose and goat in his home state. Rinella also drew a goat tag. Looks like AZ isn't the only state kissing the social media ring.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

Wait until you guys here how much money the AZGFD made in just the first 10 days of the new hunter ethics bonus point.

What is this and how do you get a point from it?