THousley

FS/FT 1979 Toyota Landcruiser $18k

This rare multi-colored beast will go anywhere and everywhere you can take it. Hard to find 1979 Toyota Landcruiser 4 speed manual transmission, front lockers, 95999 miles, comes with soft and hard doors, tires are in great shape. Restored salvage title. One of only 2 land cruisers for sale in the state of Arizona. Obviously you can see it’s in prime condition for a good time. Runs and drives great! Lots of fun times have been had in it and now it’s time to pass it along to someone else. These suckers in pristine condition are 45-65k, go look for yourself. Good luck finding one priced lower than 25k. Price is $18,000 obo which is below the NADA value, the price is negotiable. 
located in Benson. 

I am open to trades plus cash on buyers end! Would be interested in: custom rifles, high dollar optics, other off reading equipment, ammunition

D8DC31F5-ED82-4D15-9F39-4F1C0A210961.jpeg

6AC0DFA1-ABC7-4AD3-BF76-63AA375AFBFA.jpeg

50223A1E-8761-425A-B6A7-2B5ED8C8445D.jpeg

A12B8D68-DDCE-447E-BBE7-687ADD91C943.jpeg

DD86D300-2C50-465F-A503-3265E23B24F0.jpeg

641D8FCB-A1A5-43E0-B63E-DE890044EED4.jpeg

75CD4002-1F25-4A0A-B410-1E332D31EB89.jpeg

72CD3957-A450-4DAB-B210-A2FF8469EE27.jpeg

6EC3FBC0-E3FB-4DA9-B28C-2BA7367285A2.jpeg

Edited by THousley
Price drop
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Love your ad! Your a salesman! Good luck with the sale neighbor. It’s worth it

Appreciate the kind words! 

• Like 1

Oh to be able to go back in time, be a teenager again with a little bit of money to buy all my dream rides.

Best of luck with the sale!  It looks clean.

• Like 2

SO tempted!!  Love those old Landcruisers!

While in college in SLC a LONG time ago, one of my roommates had one.  We spent many days/nights with several of us taking our rigs 'wheeling' in the mountains around Salt Lake, and of course that mountain goat of a beast was absolutely never outdone!   My buddy ended-up rolling that sucker one night when a little hill-climbing challenge went bad.  He had the hard top on at the time, and as you can imagine that box-shaped thing didn't roll gracefully.  LOL   (Luckily he and his girlfriend weren't hurt.)  It ended-up on it's roof, and after some handy work with tow straps to get it back on it's wheels, he drove it the 20 miles back to town without a problem.    Great memories of great adventures in that thing.

Wish I had the garage space! ;)   Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, stanley said:

SO tempted!!  Love those old Landcruisers!

While in college in SLC a LONG time ago, one of my roommates had one.  We spent many days/nights with several of us taking our rigs 'wheeling' in the mountains around Salt Lake, and of course that mountain goat of a beast was absolutely never outdone!   My buddy ended-up rolling that sucker one night when a little hill-climbing challenge went bad.  He had the hard top on at the time, and as you can imagine that box-shaped thing didn't roll gracefully.  LOL   (Luckily he and his girlfriend weren't hurt.)  It ended-up on it's roof, and after some handy work with tow straps to get it back on it's wheels, he drove it the 20 miles back to town without a problem.    Great memories of great adventures in that thing.

Wish I had the garage space! ;)   Good luck with the sale!

I as well as my brothers and cousins have all learned how to drive stick on this thing. Most forgiving clutch I’ve ever driven. Just an absolute blast to drive anywhere and everywhere! When we bought this thing is was pretty torn up after an accident! Plenty of off colored parts later and lot of late nights fixing it up and here it is! Appreciate the comment 

• Like 1

I am open to trades plus cash on buyers end! Would be interested in: custom rifles, high dollar optics, other off reading equipment, ammunition. 

22 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Love it. I still regret not buying one of these as my first vehicle in about ‘90. 

Yolo my friend! Now’s you’re chance 😉

Daily bump! Open for trades+cash! Interested in trades for a custom rifles or high dollar rifles/optics of any caliber, handguns, AR styles rifles, binoculars, spotting scopes, outfitters tents, 4 wheelers, side by sides! Make me an offer!

Sunday bump! Price is definitely negotiable and am very open to trades!