Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Camp Chairs

I'm so done.

I've busted the last two we had on the Elk hunt in Oct. Cheapies.

Looking for something beefier. (And taller) I'm about 6'5 240 and I'm thinking I need one of these: 

Amazon.com: Kuma Outdoor Gear Lazy Bear Heated Chair (Red Plaid) : Sports & Outdoors  (Heating model is optional- I'll be in front of a fire)

You guys have any luck with Kuma? Would like a heavy duty rated chair- these are up to 350. 

And I"ll need 2-3 of them. The boys are just about as big. 

+1 on 5guy's chairs.

I have those and love them.  Light, handy, and better back support than those 'soccer mom' chairs that have been so popular for the last 20+ years, or so.

• Like 2

Watch for these to go on sale. I bought two and never looked back. Practically slept in these on each of my last few hunts, week long trips to Powell, etc. Bulletproof and have never had an issue for years. If for some reason they do happen to break....well....it's Costco.

https://www.costco.com/timber-ridge-zero-gravity-lounger.product.100483404.html

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

+1 on 5guy's chairs.

I have those and love them.  Light, handy, and better back support than those 'soccer mom' chairs that have been so popular for the last 20+ years, or so.

And you can get 7 for $199.00.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

And you can get 7 for $199.00.

I have two chairs that are the same style but they are older cabelas brand that were gifts. If or when they break I m buying the same style chairs as they are super comfortable. 

19 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

I have two chairs that are the same style but they are older cabelas brand that were gifts. If or when they break I m buying the same style chairs as they are super comfortable. 

Yes, the fold up bag chairs cut into the back of my legs and don't last long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmoto said:

Watch for these to go on sale. I bought two and never looked back. Practically slept in these on each of my last few hunts, week long trips to Powell, etc. Bulletproof and have never had an issue for years. If for some reason they do happen to break....well....it's Costco.

https://www.costco.com/timber-ridge-zero-gravity-lounger.product.100483404.html

Those look nice!

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

I've had these for more than ten years. Harbor freight $27.99.

Screenshot_20211105-153012.png

For that price maybe we'll get a few..

I have two of those Kuma chairs just not heated. Same thing, I broke every other chair I sat in. These chairs are holding up great. I've had them for a little over a year. They are big and take up a lot of room in the back of the truck.