Sign in to follow this  
Roosevelt Mark

Yellow Labs for sale

Posting for a family member so call or text the number for any questions and pictures. 

AKC registered Yellow Labs. Born 10/3 and will be available for pickup 11/20.

2FM $850 ea 7M $750 ea

East Valley,  480-217-7587

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Any papers? Are they real,????? I mean, it’s hard to tell what’s real or not without pictures.

I'm not a scammer, they are real, I posted it for my brother inlaw and sister in law. My phone crashed and I did a reinstall and I can't figure out how to attach  picks. I tried,  trust me. Text or call them and she will tell you all about them. Sis''s name is Lori. Great folks. Queen Creek.

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Any papers? Are they real,????? I mean, it’s hard to tell what’s real or not without pictures.

"AKC registered Yellow Labs"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

"AKC registered Yellow Labs"

Thanks, they have the mom and hired a stud, that's all I know about the line. Sis can answer any questions.  I think a couple are spoken for since I posted it. That's what my warden told me, I'm out of it. I'm sure they will go fast enough.  They are not dog breeders this is her first and only  litter.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Yeah, our mediator is the new scammer  of the day.............

7 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

JOKE: This went to the dogs real quickly!

Fact: Roosevelt Mark has always been solid!

Point? muledeerarea33 just wanted pictures and wasn't indicating Roosevelt Mark was a scammer, just poking fun at the lack of pictures. I believe he also wanted to know if the pups were registered yet. 

Finale: Are we having fun yet? These pups will probably go quickly. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Probably not going to buy any .. but if there's pics of goldens to be had I'd be willing to look! 😃

• Like 1

I'm not sure, you will have to ask them if the dates are correct.  It doesn't seem right now that you mention it. 12/20...??I'm  not sure, I may have messed that up. Call or text them with any questions.  Thanks

I'm no marketing guru but adorable puppy pictures may elicit an emotional response you are looking for. This response includes a person shelling out $850.

Picture this, a CWT member viewing the aforementioned adorable puppy pictures when a child in the home catches a glimpse of little fuzzy bundles of yellow joy... That child, all of the sudden, needs (can't live without) a lab puppy and it's so close to Christmas.....WHAMO, sold a dog!   Everyone knows you don't get a pup on a major holiday, getting them before or after allows them to acclimate to a normal routine, missing or being settled in prior to the chaos of the holiday festivities. Thanks to the microwave oven and on demand this, on demand that, we are also horrible at delaying gratification so your puppies are well-positioned to be in hew homes before Christmas.

GLWS

• Like 2
  • Haha 2