34B campsite

Dear Group,

I have tag in December.

I am only looking for help with a safe place to camp with my family.

Pm only.

34b is safe, depends on the the part you wish to hunt as to where to camp. I have hunted it from the Santa Rita Range, to Gardner Canyon, to the access sw of Patagonia. Stay near main access roads, you will be fine.  

8 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

34b is safe, depends on the the part you wish to hunt as to where to camp. I have hunted it from the Santa Rita Range, to Gardner Canyon, to the access sw of Patagonia. Stay near main access roads, you will be fine.  

Seems you been hunting in 34A not 34B.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Seems you been hunting in 34A not 34B.

Oops, you are correct.  Good thing I wasn’t hunting, lol.  Always get those two confused number wise  I have not hunted 34B, no help here.

There are a couple roads between kartchner and the border patrol checkpoint on 90 that head back into the whetstones. Both have spots you could camp. One is called french joe i think. Not sure the other.  Dont know much of the west side.

• Like 1

Thanks group. I am just looking for a place to go for the first weekend and exploring from there. 

I have the same tag. I'll most likely be camping at empire ranch since I always camped there. It's easy to get to if thats where you want to stay. PM if you have any questions.