swishjth

Kawasaki TERYX/TERYX4 - Kolpin UTV Windshield - Full-Tilt

I am selling a slightly-used full-tilt windshield for (I believe) 2012-2015 Kawasaki TERYX/TERYX4.  It has the mounting hardware included.

I bought this from a Forum Member back in July and it is exactly as described in the original post (lightly used)....I took a chance that it would fit my 2016 TERYX4, but the 2016 hood contour does not match the bottom of the lower windshield.  As such, I never mounted/used it.  After looking around, it looks like the 2012-2015 models have a more rounded hood and in 2016+ it changed to a short "w" shaped hood.  Based on pictures and internet searching, I believe the one I'm selling is the same as this Kolpin UTV Windshield listed on Amazon.

Anyways, hoping to pass along a great deal to someone who can use it...the adhesive weather strip between the upper and lower windshield may need replacing, but otherwise it is in very good condition.

Windshield is currently located in 85629, but I can meet anywhere near Tucson and/or in Pima County.  For now, I do not want to deal with shipping.

$175

TERYX-KOLPIN-WINDSHIELD.jpg

23 minutes ago, Passinthru said:

Bump, how do you all like your teyrx? Been thinking about getting a sxs, dang sure seem like a nicer price tag. Mainly just for hunting/cruising with kids. Thanks

I love mine. Not as fast and doesn't ride as nice as the Polaris/canams etc, but I don't haul butt I use it for hunting/kids. But you can upgrade the suspension. And Ive pulled/towed mainly Polaris's out in the sticks 🤣. It's been a reliable machine for me. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Passinthru said:

Bump, how do you all like your teyrx? Been thinking about getting a sxs, dang sure seem like a nicer price tag. Mainly just for hunting/cruising with kids. Thanks

I've had my Teryx4 just shy of one year and really enjoy it as a compromise between sport and utility.  I wasn't that interested in a high-sped performance machine, and like you mainly wanted to get the family out for rides, hunting, etc.  - my primary likes are:

1. Four permanent, adult-size seats (everyone is comfortable in any seat for long durations)
  2. Narrower width, and shorter wheel-base, compared to most four-seaters (i can fit in tighter areas than other friends/family 4-seaters)
  3. 800 provides just enough pep (slightly more than others 500s/700s, but dialed down from the 1000s)
  4. Permanent rear cargo box for hauling gear (while still maintaining shorter dimensions and 4 full size seats)

There are definitely higher performance, and/or more utility competitors, but the Teryx seems to combine a lot from both worlds. 

• Thanks 1