Sign in to follow this  
Kilometrehunter

Muely or Coues

22 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

I knew this forum was not what it once was, but this is the last straw,  I have now lost all hope in you guys. Mule deer over coues deer? Do not cave in to trphyhntrs toxic mule deer fetish. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oz31p said:

What qualifies as desert?

I think SCI map is pretty reasonable except maybe that north Texas NM border stuff.

LOL so hard at dudes in Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, calling theyre low country muleys desert bucks 

D449D5A4-EC7C-41F8-9953-075003D4A699.jpeg

• Like 1

How  many of you whitetail slayers have taken a 180+ burro buck in greasewood/mesquite flats with a bow or any weapon for that matter? And no, I haven't killed a 100" coues but have zero desire to waste my time doing it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, creed said:

How  many of you whitetail slayers have taken a 180+ burro buck in greasewood/mesquite flats with a bow or any weapon for that matter? And no, I haven't killed a 100" coues but have zero desire to waste my time doing it.

I’ve passed on big Muleys in areas where I knew big wt bucks lived during archery season. Not saying I’m right in the head but I’m addicted to coues the same way you are desert mule deer. And it’s not just the animal, it’s the rugged, beautiful country they live in, the other critters like lions you can glass up etc. I would love to kill a big Muley some day to hang on the wall however just don’t know if I want to give up a year chasing coues!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, creed said:

Good point. The answer is Coues tho 

• Like 2