Sign in to follow this  
Tight Guy

Elk Bonus Point Question

Good morning,

I was at Fish and Game last week and was asking the counter lady a question about bonus points and how many were required to be included in the bonus pass drawing for the hunt number I applied for. She answered 1 way and the other lady wasnt sure if that answer was correct. So i thought lets go to the experts.

Here is the question, and I will use hunt # 3010 rifle Bull Elk unit 3A/3C as a example.  The chart shows that in order to be included in the bonus pass for the spring 2021 draw I would need 8 bonus points. First off am i reading that correctly. And the original question is does that number of bonus points required also include my application for for the draw I am appling for?

So in other words if I have 7 bonus points and 1 entry application am i considered to have the 8 points required to be included in the bonus pass?IMG_4292.thumb.jpg.228e03dfec1da8632cca4772fa48c1a6.jpg

1 hour ago, Tight Guy said:

And the original question is does that number of bonus points required also include my application for for the draw I am appling for?

So in other words if I have 7 bonus points and 1 entry application am i considered to have the 8 points required to be included in the bonus pass?IMG_4292.thumb.jpg.228e03dfec1da8632cca4772fa48c1a6.jpg

The chart begins at zero, so the number of bonus points does not include the application. An application with 0 points is counted in the zero pool and each pool only reflects the additional opportunity afforded by the accumulated points.