Nitemann

WTB, Remington XP-100

It's a long shot but does anyone have a center grip Remington XP-100 in 35 rem their wanting to part with. Would possibly be interested in other calibers as well.

I sold a Pelican Case years ago to a member on here who had quite a few of them.  I had one in 7BR that was basically a 1/4 MOA Rig. I sold it and bought a 700 in 7-08 to get into High Power Silhouette. Just wish the bolt would have been on the left side but they were real shooters.

I'm down to my last two. The original one I bought in 1966 in 221FB and the last one you helped me out with in 7BR. They're getting pretty scarce. Now that Remington is moving out to Georgia they may be bringing the XP back. I got a hankering to build one more in 30Br. That 35 Rem is about as much fun to shoot as getting hit in the nuts with a hammer, LOL! I'll be on the lookout for one for you.

Thanks Butch! I've just missed a few over the last year but one will come along eventually. I hope your right about Remington but I highly doubt it. I keep thinking I need a 30BR as well but too many irons in the fire.

The English company that bought Remington wants to put the value and quality back into the business. Big talk we'll see. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Nitemann said:

It's a long shot but does anyone have a center grip Remington XP-100 in 35 rem their wanting to part with. Would possibly be interested in other calibers as well.

A friend has one he's selling, in 6mm BR. PM me if interested for his name and #.