BBD21

ISO: sxs utility trailer

This is a very nice 2019 Top Hat Trailer.  The deck is 10' and the overall length is 13'.  It comes with removable 3' stake sides that bolt to the side rails.  Tires are in excellent condition and the wood deck has been treated with Thompson's Water Seal.

$2,000  Firm on the price.

Located in Flagstaff

928-853-2119 Call or text.

TH 1.jpg

22 minutes ago, BRYCE CANYON said:

This is a very nice 2019 Top Hat Trailer.  The deck is 10' and the overall length is 13'.  It comes with removable 3' stake sides that bolt to the side rails.  Tires are in excellent condition and the wood deck has been treated with Thompson's Water Seal.

$2,000  Firm on the price.

Located in Flagstaff

928-853-2119 Call or text.

TH 1.jpg

How wide?

So the deck is  6' 5" wide and 10' long?

What is the overall width including fenders/ tires?

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

So the deck is  6' 5" wide and 10' long?

What is the overall width including fenders/ tires?

Ill have to go measure it for you.  Not sure if I will get to it tonight.

My advice- get a trailer that is dual axel with brakes- spend a few more bucks- they keep the value and you will not disappointed 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Redman said:

My advice- get a trailer that is dual axel with brakes- spend a few more bucks- they keep the value and you will not disappointed 

No one asked for your advice...

3 hours ago, BRYCE CANYON said:

No one asked for your advice...

Sorry to offend you - I am sure you need  to sell that under built and over priced trailer - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have several trailers, single axel, double axel, triple Axel, and they have their purposes. I have owned trailers for more than 30 years. 

If you are not hauling heavy weight a dual axel trailer requires a brake controller and will cost you more in tires, maintenance (grease, bearings, brakes and brake parts) and you tend to have more flats since the front tire kicks junk up that the rear tire loves to hit just right to impel it and sometimes destroys the tire. Small buried objects or mesquite trees can take out both tires in one shot. Plus, the rear tires tend to wear out faster since they scuff more when you turn. And the braking axel tires lock up easier when there is little to no weight on the trailer, even when you've readjusted the brake controller to try and compensate.easier to flat spot trailer tires and ruin them, especially if you forget to readjust the brake controller.

And if double axel isn't bad enough, I'm replacing tires on my triple axel right now. I just bought 8 tires at wholesale, two spares,  and I'm spending almost a grand  ($). I got 15 years out of half of those tires but only because I protected them from the sun! The other half wore out or were punctured beyond repair after the Hazzard Warranty ran out.  I haul two squeezes of hay for my animals with that one, or on occasion my big old backhoe short distances.

Tires need to be replaced every 5 to seven years on most trailers and especially RV's to avoid throwing tread, and the years go by quickly. Most tire places will not repair/patch a tire that is more than 7 years old, or cover them with their Road Hazzard warranties.

That's enough of Tires 101.😁

On a nother note:

Sheet metal just shot up to almost triple from two years ago, a metal shop friend of mine complained to me just yesterday. He had to double his price to his customers and some metal is just flat out unavailable.

So, just like ammo, what is the new value on anything built with sheet metal, steel, and lumber? What is the new value on anything?

Best wishes finding a trailer and selling one. Hang on for the ride!

I hope we survive this presidency with the current politicians. If it's wrong, they will probably do it. It was the perfect year to escape to a hunt!

11 hours ago, Redman said:

(Not always the best idea.)

Not sure what the SXS BBD21 hauling, but if one puts a $25-30K SXS on a trailer- a dual axel with brakes will protect that investment- not fun doing 65 and have a blowout with a SXS on a single axel trailer. 

22 minutes ago, Redman said:

Not sure what the SXS BBD21 hauling, but if one puts a $25-30K SXS on a trailer- a dual axel with brakes will protect that investment- not fun doing 65 and have a blowout with a SXS on a single axel trailer. 

Stop shi*#ing on a guy's classified.  Start a new thread if you want to do a PSA on hauling a SxS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Stop shi*#ing on a guy's classified.  Start a new thread if you want to do a PSA on hauling a SxS. 

Hello HH-  this is NOT BC's classified thread- this is BBD21 thread -