Sign in to follow this  
CouesSlayer

Brought Him Down

Way to fill your canteen. That truly is a hunt of a life time. Enjoy your best two years. Where are you going?

Just on the last part of papers, actually getting my physical and dental checkup today. I should know around mid to late oct.

Great story, thanks!

My father in law lives in NM. I'm hoping to put in with him next year. Don't know where yet, I need to do some road tripping between now and then. I really like the Silver City area. I used to race mountain bikes and raced up in the woods past Pinos Altos. really nice up there!

Good luck to you on the church mission.

So I have seen this rack up close and it is really nice, has little knobs all over it and just overall is a nice bull!! Congrats Jordan!! That has been a tough unit as of late to archery hunt!! AG Oh and I guess I cant guess the score since you told me what it was!! :lol: ag

So I have seen this rack up close and it is really nice, has little knobs all over it and just overall is a nice bull!! Congrats Jordan!! That has been a tough unit as of late to archery hunt!! AG Oh and I guess I cant guess the score since you told me what it was!! :lol: ag

Silly silly Adam....you coulda acted liked you guessed and looked like a real stud! :P