Sign in to follow this  
el diablo

Barrett M82a1 package deal

Seeing if there’s any interest. I bought this rifle new 5 yrs ago and has only been out in the field once. Shot exactly 30 rounds through it to break barrel in. Cleaned between each of first ten shots, then every two shots for next ten. Finished shooting next ten.  This was the package deal they sold for a while with a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T and Pelican case. I also have ammo to include. Don’t remember exactly how much but if interested I will go through it.  $9,000 obo.  Message me if interested. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Just in time for late elk season !!

Was always a fantasy of mine but no way in he11 I was haulin that thing around. Always thought about sitting on a hill somewhere tho. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, el diablo said:

Seeing if there’s any interest. I bought this rifle new 5 yrs ago and has only been out in the field once. Shot exactly 30 rounds through it to break barrel in. Cleaned between each of first ten shots, then every two shots for next ten. Finished shooting next ten.  This was the package deal they sold for a while with a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T and Pelican case. I also have ammo to include. Don’t remember exactly how much but if interested I will go through it.  $9,000 obo.  Message me if interested. 

Very interesting.

This isn’t a bad deal with the scope, case and ammo.  I’m a lefty so unfortunately I can’t use it or I would consider it very much.  This is one of those guns that can’t get any more manly.

• Like 1