Sign in to follow this  
CraigK

LabRadar chronograph

I have a like new LabRadar chronograph. I purchased it brand new from Scheels back at the end of April and only used it a few times. Has a 1 year manufactur warranty. It’s a fantastic tool to aid in load development and I know I’ll regret selling it. I paid $605 after taxes. I’d like to get $575 if possible. Save $30 in taxes. These things are also on backorder. 

Located in Marana. Prefer not to ship, but could work something out if I had to. 

70679017-4370-4640-AECD-8ED7DEFB7DBC.png

What a smooth buying experience this was. Product was exactly as seller represented. I would recommend CraigK very highly! Buy with confidence!

• Like 1

Congratulations on the purchase.  It looked to be a good deal.  I have one on backorder and real excited about it.  A few things I learned when watching videos and reading up on tips from other Labradar enthusiasts is that you may want to consider a few more items to go along with it.  Things like a carry case, good tripods for low and bench height, trigger sensor, battery pack, & aiming devise.  I bought the orange carry case but I think I screwed up.  An instrument like that deserves a hard case like a Pelican or equivalent.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

What a smooth buying experience this was. Product was exactly as seller represented. I would recommend CraigK very highly! Buy with confidence!

Thank you sir, for the kind words. Glad it all worked out. I’ll regret selling it, but I’m sure you will get some good use out of it.