DonkeyMan

7mm-08 ammo for sale

60 rounds Hornady 150 gr eldx (same lot)

18 rounds Hornady 139 gr interlock

20 rounds Nosler 140 grain ballistic tip

$200 cash takes it all

located in Phoenix metro

thanks

Donkeyman

10 hours ago, Allforelk said:

@Lark

Had to look it up. Learned something new? And yet I was a little familiar with the word from the past. Old age? Senility? A sign of the times? Hmm. Always something for thought on this forum.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Had to look it up. Learned something new? And yet I was a little familiar with the word from the past. Old age? Senility? A sign of the times? Hmm. Always something for thought on this forum.

Wot M8?

2 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Huh?

2 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

@Lark.

The definition of Lark.🤣

"Donkey Man" is a newbie and has probably never heard about "Lark"....

3 hours ago, drcarr said:

"Donkey Man" is a newbie and has probably never heard about "Lark"....

I hadn't, so I looked up the meaning of Lark and that's all I know. 

Please let us newbies in on the joke.

OK, did some more "investigating". Lark, .270, was a member who hated the 7-08 and felt it was useless. He got angry about an April Fool's joke ( the changing of his name ) and left the site. A lot of poking fun at Lark has occurred. Search for Lark, or @Lark, on this forum and there are well over a thousand references. Sounds like fun times in some ways, but the legacy is dying? May be a poor choice of words.

Interesting bit of site history. Maybe a revival, maybe not.

Let me know how far off base I am.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

OK, did some more "investigating". Lark, .270, was a member who hated the 7-08 and felt it was useless. He got angry about an April Fool's joke ( the changing of his name ) and left the site. A lot of poking fun at Lark has occurred. Search for Lark, or @Lark, on this forum and there are well over a thousand references. Sounds like fun times in some ways, but the legacy is dying? May be a poor choice of words.

Interesting bit of site history. Maybe a revival, maybe not.

Let me know how far off base I am.

You're spot on about "Lark"...He was a colorful character that added alot to this site...I think people either loved him or hated him for his opinions... Too bad he couldn't take a little joking around........

1 hour ago, drcarr said:

You're spot on about "Lark"...He was a colorful character that added alot to this site...I think people either loved him or hated him for his opinions... Too bad he couldn't take a little joking around........

The funny thing is, I originally looked up the definition of Lark, which is basically to joke or go for amusement as stated below, which was still kind of fitting for the name. Do I thought he was playing a joke, which in a way he was. Funny how it wound up with a double meaning.

Screenshot_20211122-005308.png

• Like 1

I am in San Manuel  can you send me a picture  of them  before I make the drive up there