Sign in to follow this  
JHAM357

PETA, PETA, PETA!

did anyone else hear that peta sent a letter to the makers of ben and jerry's ice cream asking them to stop using cow's milk because of the conditions in which the cows live in, in stead they told them to use breast milk. breast milk!? thats the funniest most ridiculous thing i have heard in a while. :lol: :lol: :lol: i can just picture it- a milking factory with rows of women sitting there gossiping, reading magazines, doing their nails all the while hooked up to breast pumps :lol: :lol: :lol:

what idiots!

I can just see a bunch of ugly, hairy, tie dyed, PETA women showing up to donate breast milk. These stupid people don't even realize that the milk is coming from a breast, just an animal one. :lol: :lol: :blink:

More liberal thinking.

From PETA website.....

Update: In response to our letter, Ben and Jerry's issued the following statement: "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child." Hey, guys, that's our point: Cow's milk is for baby cows.

Storchen, a (very innovative) restaurant in Switzerland, has just announced that they will be unveiling a new menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent human breast milk. Some folks might think that drinking human breast milk is strange … but really, what's even stranger is that humans are the only species on the planet that drinks the milk of another species.

Storchen's new menu got us thinking … which product would be fabulously awesome if it were made with breast milk instead of cow's milk? (Light bulb!) Ben and Jerry's!

So we wrote a letter to the good people at Ben and Jerry's, asking them to switch from cow's milk to breast milk. We explained that using cow's milk for their ice cream is a hazard to consumers' health. Even Dr. Spock spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in the onset of anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and, in the long term, can set kids up for a lifetime of obesity and heart disease (America's number one cause of death).

Bill Maher Ad

But it's not all about us humans. Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Because, like all mammals, cows only give milk during or after pregnancy, in order for humans to constantly milk them, they are forcefully impregnated every nine months. Many live in filthy conditions and are forced to give 10 times more milk than they would naturally. It's truly an awful life.

So think about it, Ben and Jerry's. We here at PETA would be super-stoked if your ice cream went vegan … we'd buy it by the truckload!

Posted by Carrie Ann Harris

-------------------------------------

NEXT MONTH HEADLINE.......

PETA ASKS MCDONALDS TO USE 100% LEAN MANBURGER IN ALL BIG MAC'S...

What planet do these people live on because there is no way its the same one I wake up on everyday.

MANBURGER?

Are you sure you are in the right thread. This is the PETA thread, the gay marriage thread is down the page.

We will never look at a Big Mac quite the same way again :)

I never look at one at all--ever--the only thing good at a Micky D's are the shake's & fries--give me a Double Big Whopper w/cheese any day--or a Wendy's--basically--ANYTHING but a Big Mac--I'll starve first!--HAHA!!--BOB

I belong to PETA--People Eating Tasty Animals, that is.

I like that one. My budy had another one I liked. kind of a spin off of PETA

PEKA

People for the Ethical Killing of Animals

Here is a solution instead of eating animals we could eat members of PETA. Or they complain about people hunting.... what about a PETA season. (dibs on not hunting the Rut...cause thats just gross) Next time they complain about animal testing remind them not to go to the doctor cause only the greatest innovations in medical science have come from testing on tasty animals like oh lets see insulin for diabetics. Man I can't stand people like that makes me want to smack them in the face with a steak.