gaps

Sig Kilo 2400 ABS

Does this model give you a shooting solution all the way out to it's max ranging distance? My Leica 2000-b limits this to around 800 yards, maybe for liability reasons.

Also, will it give corrections in moa? My Leica gives it in clicks...which is kind of a pain.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Viper said:

Does this model give you a shooting solution all the way out to it's max ranging distance? My Leica 2000-b limits this to around 800 yards, maybe for liability reasons.

Also, will it give corrections in moa? My Leica gives it in clicks...which is kind of a pain.

Thanks

Yes, it does not limit the ballistic solution. If it gets a distance reading it will give you a ballistic solution reading too. 

Yes it will give corrections in MOA, that’s what I use.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 8:22 AM, gaps said:

Yes, it does not limit the ballistic solution. If it gets a distance reading it will give you a ballistic solution reading too. 

Yes it will give corrections in MOA, that’s what I use.

That's good to know. Why are you selling?...you find something better?  Not that I can afford something better...just curious.

I haven’t been drawn for elk or deer Since 2019 and figured someone needs this more than I do. I won’t hesitate to buy another one once I have a tag!

• Like 1