andrewmilich

WTB .30-06

I am looking to pick up a .30-06  for my son.  He has an old Remington 7600  and we keep having trouble with it.  even had it at a gun smith and still have issues.  he has a javelina hunt in feb.  looking to get it for him for christmas.  What does anyone have that they would be willing to part with?  i don't need a scope. Under 500 bucks if possible. Bolt action

I have a Ruger M77 tang version. Ive had it for 10 years never shot. Got if from my friend. I’ll send pics later tonight. It doesn’t have a scope. 

• Like 1

I have several 30-06, from sporterized 1903's, 1917's to Remington 7400, 7600, 700, to Savage, and other makes.

PM me with phone # and we'll talk. My kid's aren't interested in my guns, and I need just enough different ones to take the youth out. I'm going to down size some.

• Wow! 1

I love the 30-06 and 300 win but from experience its a bit much for javalina .I hit one thru the front shoulder and out the offside rear and destroyed the two quarters.if you need a smaller caliber I've got a few I can loan out for the hunt.I've got a rem 700 sps police in 223 or a savage 10t in 6.5 creed or a savage axis in 243 even my ar in 223 it was built to hunt .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

I love the 30-06 and 300 win but from experience its a bit much for javalina .I hit one thru the front shoulder and out the offside rear and destroyed the two quarters.if you need a smaller caliber I've got a few I can loan out for the hunt.I've got a rem 700 sps police in 223 or a savage 10t in 6.5 creed or a savage axis in 243 even my ar in 223 it was built to hunt .

Thanks for the offer.  I have a 243 also. He likes the 30-06 as an all around gun. Appreciate your willingness to help. Let's see what I can find first.   Borrowing a mans gun is like borrowing his wife. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andrewmilich said:

Thanks for the offer.  I have a 243 also. He likes the 30-06 as an all around gun. Appreciate your willingness to help. Let's see what I can find first.   Borrowing a mans gun is like borrowing his wife. :)

True, but every one would want the gun returned. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, youngdon said:

True, but every one would want the gun returned. 

Absolutely!! My dad is a gun instructor in California and buys just about everything he comes across.then he gives them to me.😀  most I would not sell so I've got  alot  I've not shot and if I can help get kids in the woods then I will loan them out.

4 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

• Haha 1