Sign in to follow this  
AzHunter_15

2/2 First harvested bulls

Well they both are fairly new to hunting so limits on bulls werent huge but I had a couple buddies come up to help with my buddy who also drew a late rifle tag as I was going to be taking my girlfriend out. Well Kyle (the other hunter) went with the other guys we got a call opening morning that they hammered a pretty decent bull down in a big canyon. Was pretty awesome to hear about all that went in that morning on setting up on this bull and how it went down. Congrats to Kyle in his first kill ever and a dang good way to start. 
C46BB4DE-D4C1-425C-9E7E-A4BD46E631ED.thumb.jpeg.30962690b66d05274e9625a3bff7740f.jpeg

As with my girlfriend we were so close multiple times and had a really nice 6x6 at 60 yards in the thick cedars but unfortunately never gave us a shot opportunity. On night 4 we ended up getting into a heard and sealing the deal. Everything finally laid out perfect for her, we snuck in quietly and wind was perfect and after all the hard work she has put in for this hunt I couldn’t be more proud how it went down. This has been a year and half coming from when she first started hunting, so when this bull hit the ground the emotions we had were off the charts. She made a great 200 yard heart shot. I couldn’t be more proud of this bull you harvested, she definitely deserved it. 
0213FDA7-E3DA-4238-8EA5-E96BA787533A.thumb.jpeg.d259761b4ff5073d28b954e13c63ed05.jpeg
Good luck to the rest of the rifle hunter out there putting in the work on the last couple days! The days like these is why we do it!
0BF9C4B0-967E-4988-8C9C-3FB9BCBDF91B.thumb.jpeg.b10d7e468dc747a8f71020fb9c193db0.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Wow! 1

That’s awesome you went 2 for 2! Congrats to your buddy and girlfriend on a successful hunt!! My wife is sitting on 7 bonus points so she’s hoping she’ll get here chance to squeeze the trigger next year

1 hour ago, AzRaised08 said:

That’s awesome you went 2 for 2! Congrats to your buddy and girlfriend on a successful hunt!! My wife is sitting on 7 bonus points so she’s hoping she’ll get here chance to squeeze the trigger next year

Best of luck to her next year! This was the luckiest I’ve ever seen both first time putting in no bonus points and both got it! 

• Like 1