Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey? 5 in a row baby!!! 38 - 15

yes we had much higher expectations.

losing Lole before the season started was a major blow

not having a go to, deep threat receiver hurt (aka Darby, Ayiuk, Harry).  Pearsall was a good possession receiver and Hodges is a good tight end but you need a deep threat to open things up more.

2nd half against UT we got steam rolled.  that carried over to the Wash St game.  Didn't show up either for the OR St game.

Daniels is coming back and everyone is getting another month of practice in preparation for a bowl game.

10 points in the first half against Wash St.  UGGHHH

Will probably loose to GCU.  Woods had 24 the other night for GCU and Cherry had 12 off the bench.

When is baseball season?

• Like 2

Arizona’s football team is terrible,no doubt. asu is still very bad even despite being cheaters.

Arizona’s basketball team is good as usual, asu is bad as usual.

Arizona clearly wins overall.

I just saw asu scored 29 points TOTAL against WASHINGTON STATE!

And I thought last years blowout loss to asu football was embarrassing!

asu always has to try to one up big brother u of a….mission accomplished!

19 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Arizona’s football team is terrible,no doubt. asu is still very bad even despite being cheaters.

Arizona’s basketball team is good as usual, asu is bad as usual.

Arizona clearly wins overall.

Might want to leave the cheater thing out of the conversation.  Unless buying players isn’t cheating

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my bad I thought Asu football was under investigation for a whole bunch of violations.

until the investigations are completed, we will just go with they’re very bad, that way there’s no opinion involved

34 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Oh my bad I thought Asu football was under investigation for a whole bunch of violations.

until the investigations are completed, we will just go with they’re very bad, that way there’s no opinion involved

ASU  108, U of 22 last 2 years.   5 straight wins.   Yes,  very bad.  Word is U of A as a very strong women’s wrestling recruiting class coming in, tho.

Just because they beat Arizona in football dosent mean they’re good! They’ve still been BAD. Congrats on being…. Not the absolute worst?

asu isn’t even a game we mark on the calendar for u of a basketball, the only year asu has been any good the last several years, Arizona beat them 3/3. 

It’d be a lot more fun if BOTH teams had competitive football teams, and if asu had a good basketball team!

10 hours ago, dustin25 said:

Just because they beat Arizona in football dosent mean they’re good! They’ve still been BAD. Congrats on being…. Not the absolute worst?

asu isn’t even a game we mark on the calendar for u of a basketball, the only year asu has been any good the last several years, Arizona beat them 3/3. 

It’d be a lot more fun if BOTH teams had competitive football teams, and if asu had a good basketball team!

Man, you are hella desperate to discredit ASU football, aren’t you? You make it sound like their season was a total flop. They finished with the 3rd best record in the conference. You guys went 1-11 and had a ridiculous losing streak that almost hit 20 games dating back to last season. Keep up the good work buddy 😉

Dustin epitomizes the desperation of UA fans to stay relevant when compared to ASU.

After going on the worst losing streak of any major sports team in AZ (worse than the suns and d backs which have been historically awful at times) he decides that because ASU lost 4 games total in a year, UA is successful.

This is typical of losers and liberals throughout the world who are too insecure to look themselves in the mirror and face their failures and instead spend their lives justifying their shortcomings and making excuses about the success of others.

Now, can I get those fries please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Dustin epitomizes the desperation of UA fans to stay relevant when compared to ASU.

After going on the worst losing streak of any major sports team in AZ (worse than the suns and d backs which have been historically awful at times) he decides that because ASU lost 4 games total in a year, UA is successful.

This is typical of losers and liberals throughout the world who are too insecure to look themselves in the mirror and face their failures and instead spend their lives justifying their shortcomings and making excuses about the success of others.

Now, can I get those fries please?

The real sign of being a loser is making this into a “liberal “ thing. That’s just plain dumb, what a lazy worn out insult.

All I was trying to say is that Arizona basketball is the only good team in the whole bunch. And that beating u of a in football isn’t really something to celebrate, because we are the worst in football. And that going 6-5 or 7-4 in the pac 12 dosent mean your teams good! heck it wasn’t long ago Arizona went to bowl games pretty much every year and we were still a BAD team.

Man you guys get your panties all bunched up QUICK over some friendly banter! Where Im from, men give each other crap constantly, in good fun, and aren’t crybabies about it. Newer, softer, sensitive breed of men these days I guess

• Like 3

The liberals are all attending ASU, with their protests of not accepting a jury verdict by our justice system, or crying because another student supports law enforcement by wearing a blue lives t shirt, and needing a safe place where no white males can go to study along side of women of color.  

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

• Like 2

I attended ASU and all four of my kids went to UofA.  I can definitely vouch with notags and tell you the Tucson school student body is much more conservative than the Tempe Campus.  Sadly, today's woke ASU campus is nothing like what I attended and grew up around.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dustin25 said:

The real sign of being a loser is making this into a “liberal “ thing. That’s just plain dumb, what a lazy worn out insult.

All I was trying to say is that Arizona basketball is the only good team in the whole bunch. And that beating u of a in football isn’t really something to celebrate, because we are the worst in football. And that going 6-5 or 7-4 in the pac 12 dosent mean your teams good! heck it wasn’t long ago Arizona went to bowl games pretty much every year and we were still a BAD team.

Man you guys get your panties all bunched up QUICK over some friendly banter! Where Im from, men give each other crap constantly, in good fun, and aren’t crybabies about it. Newer, softer, sensitive breed of men these days I guess

Classic leftist move… if you are on inferior intellectual ground and losing the argument, change the subject.

Just to remind you what we are talking about here…

2021 ASU 38 - 15

2020 ASU 70 - 7

2019 ASU 24 - 14

2018 ASU 41 - 40

2017 ASU 42 - 30

No matter how pathetic the team from North Nogales becomes, it’s still a pleasure stomping them in the ground.