Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey? 5 in a row baby!!! 38 - 15

I notice you didn’t post the 2016 score, 56-35.. or the overall record of 49-45-1 in favor of Arizona. Classic liberal move....Only focus on what you want to hear and not all of the facts

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I notice you didn’t post the 2016 score, 56-35.. or the overall record of 49-45-1 in favor of Arizona. Classic liberal move....Only focus on what you want to hear and not all of the facts

Read the title of the thread. Come on man, try to keep up.

• Haha 1

It seems almost impossible for some people to separate politics from real life and common sense. 
let’s take flatlander. I’m guessing his name is an ode to the world being flat instead of spherical. To him , the evidence is clear. Trump said the world is flat. Or equally good proof to him, Biden said it’s round.

Some of us sift through the bs and make a decision for ourselves, based on facts. Like the planet is a sphere, and asu football is not a good team no matter if they beat Arizona or not. My political beliefs aren’t blind enough to override my common sense, thankfully.

are you following??

come on, keep up

6 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

It seems almost impossible for some people to separate politics from real life and common sense. 
let’s take flatlander. I’m guessing his name is an ode to the world being flat instead of spherical. To him , the evidence is clear. Trump said the world is flat. Or equally good proof to him, Biden said it’s round.

Some of us sift through the bs and make a decision for ourselves, based on facts. Like the planet is a sphere, and asu football is not a good team no matter if they beat Arizona or not. My political beliefs aren’t blind enough to override my common sense, thankfully.

are you following??

come on, keep up

Or maybe he was born in an area that is mostly flat?

1 hour ago, dustin25 said:

are you following??

come on, keep up

Troll much?  Give it up brother. 

How am I a troll? I can’t respond? Am I being canceled? I haven’t even said anything disrespectful. I just have a different opinion then some people on here….gasp… 

either way, asu football is below average ,at best, and all indicators point to them rejoining Arizona at the bottom of the barrel. But I hope both programs become respectable, because it’s a whole lot more fun when that’s the case! 
I’m gonna go get ready for a late coues hunt, sorry I hurt so many feelings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dustin25 said:

I’m gonna go get ready for a late coues hunt, sorry I hurt so many feelings.

Probably a good idea. You might want to practice counting to 3 (as in tines) so you don’t get confused and shoot a spike.

Meanwhile, folks with legitimate degrees can keep simultaneously elk hunting and discrediting Wildcats who think they can fill the empty void UA left in their souls and minds by trying to minimize their failures.

Good luck, and remember, 1, 2, 3

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Probably a good idea. You might want to practice counting to 3 (as in tines) so you don’t get confused and shoot a spike.

Meanwhile, folks with legitimate degrees can keep simultaneously elk hunting and discrediting Wildcats who think they can fill the empty void UA left in their souls and minds by trying to minimize their failures.

Good luck, and remember, 1, 2, 3

Wow, you must have been the guy painted yellow and maroon smashing beer cans on your head while thumping your chest at every game . Your words are hurtful, are you alumni? I’m  going to report you , and stage a protest on campus, since you fail to respect others and create  a fearful environment here on CWt,  I can’t post without fearing for my safety.,, lol!

are you the clown with  the ASU vanity plate with the score , or the guy with the HUGE decal on the rear window with it?  It’s tough being a Wildcat here in Tempe Trash  Town.    However, it’s all good, and the worm does turn.  My sister and her husband attended Tempe Normal School( yes, ASU’s original name )... did they tend to teach abnormal people prior?  My BIL said it looked like Normal Schools basketball team played AZ’s football team last year. That’s a real burn , btw.

Next year, wait for it !

1 hour ago, tomharveyb said:

ASU 69. Oregon 67 tonight…..in Oregon just now

WOW,! So now they’re 3 in 7?   .... Here’s your participation trophy 

GCU is gonna spank them.

2 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Wow, you must have been the guy painted yellow and maroon smashing beer cans on your head while thumping your chest at every game . Your words are hurtful, are you alumni? I’m  going to report you , and stage a protest on campus, since you fail to respect others and create  a fearful environment here on CWt,  I can’t post without fearing for my safety.,, lol!

are you the clown with  the ASU vanity plate with the score , or the guy with the HUGE decal on the rear window with it?  It’s tough being a Wildcat here in Tempe Trash  Town.    However, it’s all good, and the worm does turn.  My sister and her husband attended Tempe Normal School( yes, ASU’s original name )... did they tend to teach abnormal people prior?  My BIL said it looked like Normal Schools basketball team played AZ’s football team last year. That’s a real burn , btw.

Next year, wait for it !

Do you read tarot cards? Palms? You have me pegged. UA must be incredibly proud of you.

yes we had much higher expectations.

losing Lole before the season started was a major blow

not having a go to, deep threat receiver hurt (aka Darby, Ayiuk, Harry).  Pearsall was a good possession receiver and Hodges is a good tight end but you need a deep threat to open things up more.

2nd half against UT we got steam rolled.  that carried over to the Wash St game.  Didn't show up either for the OR St game.

Daniels is coming back and everyone is getting another month of practice in preparation for a bowl game.

10 points in the first half against Wash St.  UGGHHH

Will probably loose to GCU.  Woods had 24 the other night for GCU and Cherry had 12 off the bench.

When is baseball season?