Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey? 5 in a row baby!!! 38 - 15

49 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Dustin, do you wear your mask inside your own home?

I used to, but my glasses kept getting fogged up from laughing every time I watched reruns of asu vs wsu, so I stopped

On 12/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, NOTAGS said:

WOW,! So now they’re 3 in 7?   .... Here’s your participation trophy 

GCU is gonna spank them.

Nope

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, NOTAGS said:

WOW,! So now they’re 3 in 7?   .... Here’s your participation trophy 

GCU is gonna spank them.

This didn’t age well…

LOL, I was wondering if you two cheerleaders would grab your pom poms.. I was actually trying  to be gracious and didn’t post Arizona’s last two scores since tom’s post, which were 94-65 and 90-65 btw That’s what big wins look like, not little butt clenching squeakers  like you’re getting excited about.  However your squeakers are still a W.  I’m glad you guys have something to smile about for a while.

NOTAGS, plenty to smile about.  Going to a bowl game in the newest NFL stadium, FB QB is coming back next year, Territorial Cup victory, oh, and watching a 1 - 11 season by zona.  LOL  \"/

1 hour ago, SunDevil said:

NOTAGS, plenty to smile about.  Going to a bowl game in the newest NFL stadium, FB QB is coming back next year, Territorial Cup victory, oh, and watching a 1 - 11 season by zona.  LOL  \"/

There you go!  Keep on smiling, we all need a reason.  I had to keep my head down all football season and pretend there was no college football this year.  (which there really wasn't if UA was involved).  Now its B Ball season, Cats will no doubt make into the March Madness tourney , and then there's college baseball. I'll be smiling long after your bowl game is over.  And then we can start this vicious cycle all over next fall.  It's all good, bro!  If there was no rivalry, it would just be boring....

Don’t look now… Devils are 3-0 since Dustin’s prediction.

Wins over Oregon, GCU and Creighton.

• Like 1

Don’t worry.,, nobody’s looking at a 5 and 6 record.  They’re focused on the teams that are undefeated, like Arizona at 9 and 0. And USC at 10-0.     But, keep your chin up and keep smiling!

• Like 1