Sign in to follow this  
Phil Carr

WTB WINCHESTER 375 ammunition.

I would like to buy some Winchester model 375 ammunition. Even a partial box. I know I can find on Gunbroker but the few boxes listed are crazily priced.

12 hours ago, Phil Carr said:

I would like to buy some Winchester model 375 ammunition. Even a partial box. I know I can find on Gunbroker but the few boxes listed are crazily priced.

It's at least a year since I have seen any and then it was $65 a box. I think they only do one run of it a year.

You might want to go dialing fo dollars and check the gun shops along the rim, UN ammo in Phoenix, and some of the area gun shops. My search on the internet was not encouraging.

Best wishes.

I just read on line that 38-55 will work in all rifles that are chambered in Winchester 375. So will also be looking for this ammo. Seems less expensive on line anyway.

Phil you might try AJI in Apache Junction. They have not produced any 375 win factory ammo in several years and the price is not going to be good. The 38-55 will work but the bullet diameter is about 3 thousands larger, usually what you find is cowboy action ammo. I have 2, a Marlin and a Ruger #3. Both are fun and accurate. Starline is now producing brass so reloading is your best option except for the price of the bullets. You might also post an add on 24hourcampfire as they have folks selling factory ammo from time to time but again not cheap. Which rifle did you get?

Rick

Rick, It’s a Winchester 94 XTR Big bore. Pre safety.

• Like 1