#1ArcheryAddict

B & W 6" Trailer Hitch

50 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

These usually come with a pair of white Oakley Gas Cans, a flatty and a pack of extra small condoms don’t they?  

You’ve obviously never owned multiple types of trailers with different ball sizes and trailer heights.  Definitely better to own 6 hitches or be one of the DB’s that just hook it up and send it.🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

You’ve obviously never owned multiple types of trailers with different ball sizes and trailer heights.  Definitely better to own 6 hitches or be one of the DB’s that just hook it up and send it.🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I’ve got over a dozen trailers between my boats and farm trailers.  I just don’t jack my pickups up.  I get 3/4” less clearance better mileage and don’t have to worry about it rolling over and killing my family on an icy road.  I just don’t look as bada55 I guess.   

11 hours ago, #1ArcheryAddict said:

I am in Apache Junction AZ, the east valley. 

I appreciate your response. I am in NW Peoria. AJ is a little too far for me this time. Good luck with your sale. 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:37 PM, bustedknuckleinc said:

Thank u

On 12/7/2021 at 8:52 PM, yotebuster said:

I’ve got over a dozen trailers between my boats and farm trailers.  I just don’t jack my pickups up.  I get 3/4” less clearance better mileage and don’t have to worry about it rolling over and killing my family on an icy road.  I just don’t look as bada55 I guess.   

They don't make lift kits for the Prius so you don't have to worry.