Yuma Outdoorsman

Customer ID on the New Draw

34 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

Ya it says week of the 6th they will call the people that drew each tag. 

They struggle every draw… tf

30 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

It would have accepted your home phone number as your customer ID and not rejected your app. That doesn't mean it's valid. That's why it said very clearly to ensure everything was correct before you submitted. 

The g&f Software is designed to recognize a valid cc # but not a valid application? I would call credit card company and have charge reversed.

Wish I had read the instructions more closely. Used my sportsman's ID # for so long it is habit.  Suspect they will dump the sportsman ID # in favor of the new customer ID# in the near future.  Suggest everybody document their bonus points.........

27 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

The g&f Software is designed to recognize a valid cc # but not a valid application? I would call credit card company and have charge reversed.

Absolutely! Out of principle if nothing else! Most wouldn’t though. Not worth their time and G$F knows it!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Absolutely! Out of principle if nothing else! Most wouldn’t though. Not worth their time and G$F knows it!

I would think that initiating a chargeback against GF might have some repercussions down the road. Heck I cant draw a tag as is, much less with the potential for a black mark on my profile.   I for one, wonder why TF would they suddenly change their format on a " flash" draw,  rather than make the change to using a "customer ID" from your  "sportsman ID" during a period when they can properly advertise the change?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

I'm pretty sure reversing a legitimate charge because of your own mistake would be illegal.

I don’t know that I would have caught this change. Glad I decided not to put in for it. So I’m guessing this will be the format going forward with all draws?

12 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I certainly would think if half the applicants screwed up and put their SS on the app and their system accepted it, they’re not going to refuse the donation

This right here. You coulda put ur first borns bday. If they can verify ur asss one way or another they’ll accept it.  It was all about the money. 

• Like 1

Nice way to steal money. If the application for those that entered their SS was accepted at the moment of applying then it should be a good or accepted application if not, the system should have rejected that application righ there and then. Sounds good for a lawsuit!

Will the Game and Fish report how many applicants they got that were rejected? How much money they stole? Very interesting Mr. West.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

The sky is falling!! Bunch of Karen's in here.

4 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

I'm pretty sure reversing a legitimate charge because of your own mistake would be illegal.

I think the term is Brad. I didn’t play this go. But peeps got bent on this fake draw. Yikes 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mc68 said:

I don’t know that I would have caught this change. Glad I decided not to put in for it. So I’m guessing this will be the format going forward with all draws?

I wouldn't necessarily assume that will be the format going forward.  The application for this draw was completely different than the standard one used in Spring/Fall.  Different user-interface, etc.

My guesses on who won

Randy Newberg 

Brian rimza

Pete shepley

Jed Larsen

Randy Newberg 

Randy Newberg 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5