Presmyk

Need 20 gauge steel for trigger happy 8 year old

Looking for   some 3" 20 gauge steel for ducks and geese ,i can not find at any gun stores or online. And if there any 3.5" 12 gauge bb floating  around ill take that also lol.IMG_20211204_201038_880.thumb.jpg.1b0715f34a5046f9aec76d0842a7ffa7.jpgIMG_20211204_201038_852.thumb.jpg.ec60bc3fa9f5e8fc6c19e2acc4027954.jpg

• Like 4

Good luck! iv been looking for months finally found the wads I needed and ordered today hopefully they get here and I can load some up before my duck trip on the 18th, other wise my 11yo isn't going to be happy and isn't going with me. I did see some of those 12g 3.5 on a website today in stock. I'll try to find them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dano562 said:

Good luck! iv been looking for months finally found the wads I needed and ordered today hopefully they get here and I can load some up before my duck trip on the 18th, other wise my 11yo isn't going to be happy and isn't going with me. I did see some of those 12g 3.5 on a website today in stock. I'll try to find them.

The big 5 sporting goods had some 20 gauge  start of season  and i didnt get any now i have seen them  since!

So I looked around the place I thought had them are sold out of everything.  But i did find a place that had 3in 12g BB but are like $25 a box

I have one box of 3.5” #3 steel

and one box of 3” #4 shot steel

if you’re interested. 
Will send you a pm with my phone#

• Like 1

Sportsmans I17 has #4 20ga steel in stock. 2.75" $25 a box