Yuma Outdoorsman

Saw this on Instagram...what’s your take?

56 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Electronic is nice until everyone's grandpa get citations for not knowing how to do it. I know old boys who couldn't even figure out online applications and gave up hunting. Certain things belong in hand like money and hunting tags women and whiskey.

Surprised they made it to old age with that kind of resolve. But like I always say, boomers are the most entitled generation.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Surprised they made it to old age with that kind of resolve. But like I always say, boomers are the most entitled generation.  

C'mon man! You gotta help out the boomers.

13 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

C'mon man! You gotta help out the boomers.

Yeah, that’s my point. They could have asked for help. They just quit hunting instead lmfao. I mean heck, they’re his friends and he didn’t help them apply. 

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah, that’s my point. They could have asked for help. They just quit hunting instead lmfao. I mean heck, they’re his friends and he didn’t help them apply. 

Did they quit applying or quit hunting? 

• Like 2

The beer/baroligists = OMG if we just had mandatory reporting everything would be perfect.

The trained and experienced biologists = we use real science used for years rather than a poll of the public with an agenda to under report to keep the numbers low.

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

The beer/baroligists = OMG if we just had mandatory reporting everything would be perfect.

The trained and experienced biologists = we use real science used for years rather than a poll of the public with an agenda to under report to keep the numbers low.

What’s your training in Thom?

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Not every drunk at the bar is my friend 

As usual the commission swayed to political pressure not science.  Be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThomC said:

As usual the commission swayed to political pressure not science.  Be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

Oof. The 7th limited entry tag?

It could be worse.

We could have Utah's tag and banquet system

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 2:39 PM, Explorer said:

Electronic is nice until everyone's grandpa get citations for not knowing how to do it. I know old boys who couldn't even figure out online applications and gave up hunting. Certain things belong in hand like money and hunting tags women and whiskey.

I'm assuming most others on here got the same e-mail from AZGFD that I did.  Goodbye to paper for licenses effective Jan 1.  I'm going to go out on a limb and predict applications/tags will follow fairly quickly. ;)

https://www.azgfd.com/all-arizona-hunting-fishing-license-sales-going-online-jan-1/