Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

1/22,000

To put this in perspective.

Take that $78 to Vegas.  Put it on your favorite roulette number and you have 2.8% chance to turn it into $2808.  But wait, there's more!  Take that $2808 and put it back on a roulette number and you have a .08% chance to win consecutively and turn it into $101,088.  Then buy whatever elk, sheep, elephant hunt you want!

Your odds of drawing a tag in this draw are about .03% assuming the apps are split evenly between all 6 choices.

39 minutes ago, 1denogean said:

does anyone know anyone that drew one of these tags yet?

I’ve seen a few responses on Facebook from people that drew. They were called by G&F on Monday afternoon/evening. 

22 minutes ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

To put this in perspective.

Take that $78 to Vegas.  Put it on your favorite roulette number and you have 2.8% chance to turn it into $2808.  But wait, there's more!  Take that $2808 and put it back on a roulette number and you have a .08% chance to win consecutively and turn it into $101,088.  Then buy whatever elk, sheep, elephant hunt you want!

Your odds of drawing a tag in this draw are about .03% assuming the apps are split evenly between all 6 choices.

I honestly factor that stuff in when I put in for raffles etc.  I drew a PIW nevada deer tag that had a 1:1200 chance that year for $10.  I remember thinking “that’s a $120,000 deer tag so if I were to draw it for $10 at those odds it’s way better then Vegas or lotto”.  I’m pretty sure if I won the lotto I’d spend every penny on enhancement tags so it’s the same difference!  

1 minute ago, yotebuster said:

I honestly factor that stuff in when I put in for raffles etc.  I drew a PIW nevada deer tag that had a 1:1200 chance that year for $10.  I remember thinking “that’s a $120,000 deer tag so if I were to draw it for $10 at those odds it’s way better then Vegas or lotto”.  I’m pretty sure if I won the lotto I’d spend every penny on enhancement tags so it’s the same difference!  

I have a friend who somehow has ridiculously good luck when it comes to raffles. He has won a rifle, handgun, Hoyt bow, 15x56 Swarovski HD’s, and the 12x42 NL Pures. All of those were from local AZ hunting organization raffles. He won the NL Pures in a raffle when I texted him and let him know about it. I no longer buy raffle tickets for raffles that he’s in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well if it weren’t for those with good luck, then Those of us with bad luck wouldn’t be so! A guy I worked with, his some won a health and wealth raffle ticket via a radio contest. Then that kid won the grand prize with said ticket. Million dollar home and a Mercedes’. Pretty good for a 21 year old. I marvel at those with good luck but accept where mine usually lies. 
so to those who got a tag from the draw congrats!

• Like 2