BowNut

Are you really sure who you're voting for??

Wow I wish High School was that easy. I only got one wrong answer. McCain for me too!

It was pretty easy to guess their quotes....most are from their frequent stump speeches...I sure am a die hard indy...almost a 50 - 50 split!

100% McCain on my choices.

PEOPLE! Look at the EXTREME world we live in, the economy, the growing threat and inevitable attacks from foreign and domestic terrorists, the energy crisis and renewed expansion aggression of Russia... WHO in the right mind would want to take the wheel of the ship in the midst of an extreme hurricane??? What motivates them???

There are only two extreme motivators that would make a candidate desire [or be willing to accept] the responsibilities, anguish, heartache and 4-8 years of hateful attacks from voters who don't share their political beliefs:

Candidate One, Willing and capable: Has a genuine servant's heart, willing to sacrifice his/her life to correct the course of a ship in dangerous waters. Why else would he/she do it?

Candidate Two, Covetous and Conniving: Has a disingenuous egotist's heart, willing to say or do ANYTHING to obtain the highest office in the world. This candidate receives his/her inspiration from radicals who HATE America, who want to socialize America, who literally tried to blow-up America and what it stands for! When the radical relationships are exposed, there is an instantaneous, tactical and cowardly denial and disassociation! This candidate's major resume accomplishment is that of Community Organizer, which in-truth was his involvement in ACORN's voter fraud efforts. Those same dishonest tactics are now rampant throughout America and will likely cause any close election fall to the DISHONEST.

Are you kidding left-wing America?

McCain if we want to continue to hunt. Obama scares me! :)

TJ

REMEMBER HUNTERS, GUN-OWNERS AND AMERICANS EVERYWHERE WHO REMEMBER WHY BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN SPILLED THEIR BLOOD TO BUILD THE GREATEST LAND OF OPPORTUNITY THE WORLD HAS YET KNOWN...

IF YOU STAY HOME OR VOTE THE WRONG WAY - THE PRICE WE PAY WILL BE MEASURED IN DECADES OR EVEN CENTURIES - AS THE SUPREME COURT IS OVER-TURNED AND BECOMES POLLUTED WITH THE LIBERAL ACTIVIST JUDGES THAT BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA WILL APPOINT

Thanks GodisGood for telling us how you feel about this.

I can't figure out who this guy is, or why he is there. It seems the dems have played the first Black pres and/or first woman pres card, Barak beat out Hillary, so he's up to bat, and the weirdest thing is that America is buying it.

Mike