Azooutdoors

Horse Carriage Harness

I got some interest on the other horse stuff I posted so I'll give this a try. I have 3 Amish made quality harnesses. Includes Collars and Hames. One of them is a breast pull for a pony or small horse. Bits and bridles also. I'm guessing I have $6,000 or more in these but I haven't driven a carriage since 2005 so if someone is into driving horses they can have this package for the reasonable price of $1,750. The way the world economy and green governments are heading driving a carriage  might soon be the only way to take the family to town. 
602-510-399three

EA7181C2-BB7A-4C19-88EE-81121330F556.jpeg

87BD1BB7-FE5C-4C43-A5C7-BFBA31023C62.jpeg

51478C86-CF04-4BB1-9CA5-4DEFF3BA2920.jpeg

You're right on the gas vs hay comparison, was just doing the math yesterday.

They're opening a Fry's a few miles away and we'll use horsepower to get there. Been practicing driving a friend's team and picked up a cart and biothane harness over the summer.

GLWS

49805.jpeg.fc540c114d01c1a8fab6de5a08b1232f.jpeg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Looks cool. But something tells me its not any cheaper than driving a car when you figure all the feed and what not.

I spend much less money maintaining some horses than I do a Chevy truck. Notice I specified CHEVY. If you're willing/able to do shoes, shots to sutures yourself, they're affordable.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

I spend much less money maintaining some horses than I do a Chevy truck.

It looks fun and I would have thought the cost of feed and such would have been higher.it won't be long and we all might need some horses.

18 minutes ago, Azooutdoors said:

Nice team. Driving a team is lots of fun. 

Thanks, thought I'd give a fellow horseman a bump. Amazing how that tack piles up.