Hoss50

School me on getting suppressors

11 hours ago, muleybowhunter said:

individual or trust? Healy said individual was super fast, my trust was right at 4 months.

Individual. 

• Like 1

Just an update for some of the other folks that were following, I certified eforms on 2/15/22 and just received my tax stamp today 8/11/22. 177 days 

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if anywhere in the valley does eft fingerprint scans or do you have to get physical prints and then send them somewhere to get converted?

14 hours ago, deserttacoma84 said:

Can anyone tell me if anywhere in the valley does eft fingerprint scans or do you have to get physical prints and then send them somewhere to get converted?

When I got my supressor I did everything at the kiosk at Mr Silencer, fingerprints included. 

I am going to go to Healys soon. They have the kiosk and are supposed to be very knowledgeable. I spoke with a friend who reps Deadair and he recommended them, and they also support this site. Or have in the past. 

When I order more ill be using one of the kiosk .I started this 2 week's before Christmas with silencer central .Ordered 2 cans.Kept getting e-mails about finger print cards and called them to inform them They had not shipped them per the tracking they still had the package.Two months later I got them .4 weeks after that I got a e-mail that they had all my stuff .E filed in February on the 14th and got approved 8-16.After filling out 4 4473 forms and having to call again and get some b's about not filling the form out correct ( they said I put my social in for my b- day ) I pulled up the form and said I don't think so .Not the first time I've filled one out .I still had to fill out 3 more times .All the forms are the same and correct.I finally got a e- mail with tracking and my cans are supposed to arrive today.Hopefully they are worth all the b's and wait .Won't use silencer central again. They seem to not have there sh*t together yet.

Was at healys yesterday and got another one on the way. Those guys got it together. They were also able to point me in the right direction to get my SBRs started. 

I am hearing about 7 months is average right now. 

Well paperwork finally got approved at 14 months!!!! Lol now hopefully just a week and  it will arrive at my door. Hopefully the next one o bit won’t take so long with the eforms