AZBIG10

Its over!

The money is needed for the ever burgeoning carefree family of chair polishers, meeting sitters,  and the like.  

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

The money is needed for the ever burgeoning carefree family of chair polishers, meeting sitters,  and the like.  

Maaaaa!!!  More meatloaf.  

• Thanks 1

I remember when people would complain that the G&F Dept were too concerned about opportunity and not concerned enough about antler size and scores.

Now they are getting reamed for not enough opportunity. 

I wish they would have banned tape measures and score sheets instead of baiting and trail cams. 

12 minutes ago, JSR said:

I remember when people would complain that the G&F Dept were too concerned about opportunity and not concerned enough about antler size and scores.

I wish they would have banned tape measures and score sheets instead of baiting and trail cams. 

True. Wasn’t that like 2007?

1 hour ago, JSR said:

Now we have neither 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, idgaf said:

Now we have neither 

We still have OTC archery. Most western states went to a draw years ago. 

9 hours ago, JSR said:

We still have OTC archery. Most western states went to a draw years ago. 

Not for long. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I say raise price on the tags.  Cut tags in half in many units. We need to start (managing wildlife today for tomorrow) and if we are really interested in our heritage we will fund it. Triple the price for some of our (trophy hunts) double the price across the board and leave limited opportunity prices. My gosh it cost more for a tank of fuel than a elk tag.   Cost more for a box of ammo than a strip tag. My wife’s Starbucks cost more than a youth hunting license.