Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Unit 36 Hunt Camping

I got drawn for Unit 36 archery only javelina. Does anybody else have this tag and would you be interested in camping together or letting me camp near you? I normally don't mind camping by myself but with the Border security concerns in the area, I don't think it is a good idea to stay down there by myself for any length of time. Just throwing this out there for anybody that might be in the same boat.

• Like 1

I'll be down there the 10th through the 20th. You're welcome to camp by me. I was down there all last week and it was a shitshow with illegals and no enforcement that I saw. I called some in and didn't see a response.. Ed F

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Hey Nick! Which 36? If you’re going to be in C, there’s often a camp or two in the Elkhorn area to provide some impromptu company.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, BOWUNTR said:

I'll be down there the 10th through the 20th. You're welcome to camp by me. I was down there all last week and it was a shitshow with illegals and no enforcement that I saw. I called some in and didn't see a response.. Ed F

It is ridiculous down there right now.  I had the same experience, I called in a couple groups and zero response!  I stopped calling them in it was a waste of time.    Also had the same experience about enforcement, I was lucky to see one BP per day!   They have opened the borders without publicly saying it.

Thanks Ed, I appreciate the offer. I was planning on going that first week. Not sure if I can change my leave.

• Like 1