Youth Gun Giveaway.                  To premote youth hunting I've decided to donate one of my guns.

The winner will receive a sporterized 1903 30-06 .The gun comes as follows 

1 1903 springfield- with a muzzle break just installed by axis works

1 vortex 4x12 scope- new with original box

1 skb hard case

2- boxes of ammo

1 trigger lock

Dale Medders ( the gun stock refinisher ) has agreed to FREE OF CHARGE make any lenght of pull adjustment and fit a recoil pad of your choosing.

Rules are as follows

Must be a youth capable of applying in the 2022 youth only hunts.

Must have a hunter saftey card or number

The gun must be transferred to a parent who can pass the background check.

Must be a arizona resident.

The winner will be chosen at random and notification will be given March 31.

All rules must be followed to claim .if for some reason there Not met a new winner will be chosen.

Enter at

youthgungiveaway@outlook.com

Please leave a contact name and phone number.

Deadline to enter is 12.pm Feb 28

Please feel free to share the info as the intent is to get kids hunting!!!

Thanks chris

1216211510-1.jpg

• Like 11

Need to clarify the rules as we had a question about age and what qualifies per azfg in order to hunt big game a youth must be 10 yrs old to hunt .they can apply and as long as they are 10 before the start of the hunt they are eligible.So as this giveaway is geared towards the elk draws if your child is 9 and is taking hunter saftey and will be of age for the Oct youth hunts they will qualify for the gun giveaway per azfgd rules for youth hunting.

So can I send an email on behalf of my 14yo son or does he need to send the email?  The parent in me wants to be the one sending and communicating.

1 hour ago, IA Born said:

So can I send an email on behalf of my 14yo son or does he need to send the email?  The parent in me wants to be the one sending and communicating.

You can send the email with your name and contact information and his/her name .Every entry so far has been from the parents .IF you have more than 1 child to enter you can just list all there names and they will be entered as a separate entry with the same contact .

• Like 1

Just an update the gun went to axis works and had a break installed .It is currently getting the break cerakoted thanks to the generosity of mferns another cwt member.The gun looked good but was shinny at the end of the barrel.

0103221547a.jpg

Just a small update Dale ( the gun stock refinisher) has offered to adjust the length of pull and fit a recoil pad of your choosing if you win .Free of charge to help support kids and hunting.

Anyone need stock work or recoil pads give him a call 480 208 3854

Just some gun history .The gun is a remington 1903 with a serial# of 32925## and the best I can tell is a two groove barrel and was made in 1942 Oct or Nov so its 80 years old and still shooting.