Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Funny Memory of Delw for the Holidays!

We put the Christmas tree in a different spot and as a result I reluctantly agreed to move my bighorn mount. I had to pull out my cordless drill I got a few years ago for Christmas and make a few new holes to hang the sheep. Reminds me of the time I asked whether I should trade it out for a brushless version. He basically told me; don't be a pussy, just go buy what you want or quit bitching, or something along those lines. He said I would likely never know the difference. Boy was he right. Was kind of a Richard about it but dang I miss that stuff! Not enough guys out there to tell it like it is and call you out. Cheers to Delw!

• Like 19
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Fagbook and twatter were a couple of my favorites

He definitely dropped the Fagbook on that one!

The amount of fun he had razzing people on public forums always cracked me up. If you were new to the forums he followed and did not understand his humor, he could piss people off in a hurry. Truth be told, he was a great guy and had a unique sense of humor. He would always give credit where it was due but would absolutely not miss a chance to get his shots in when he could. 

• Like 1

I think I stated before. My first encounter  on the zone . I was an " asssss clown" ! Kept inn touch over numerous Messages about hunting in unit 8.

• Like 1

“Do you take hormones? Or do you naturally sound like a woman?

Still gets me ever single time I think about it. 

• Like 1

The first time I read his view that women belong in the kitchen I thought he was an *sshat that had too much to drink , but as I got to know him through his posts about his daughter and how proud he was of her I realized it was just his schtick and I came to look forward to his stirring the pot to try and get a reaction.  Miss him for sure.

• Like 1

Not funny but going back to the old AZOD board, my dad drew a late unit 9 elk tag. I mentioned it and that he had cancer and his hunting days were short. Delw privately  contacted me and told me where to hunt and what to expect. I had not been asking for help  but he stepped up and gave me some great info. That's what kind of guy he was.

I miss his sarcasm and no BS attitude.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

The first time I read his view that women belong in the kitchen I thought he was an *sshat that had too much to drink , but as I got to know him through his posts about his daughter and how proud he was of her I realized it was just his schtick and I came to look forward to his stirring the pot to try and get a reaction.  Miss him for sure.

Yeah delw was only joking about that since he was always saying he had to ask “the warden” for permission to do anything 

• Like 2