duxngeez

RV Awning replacement

I was hoping that someone on here has had their awning replaced and could recommend someone to me. Mine is weather beaten and needs to be replaced. 

thank you in advance. 
Ryan

I use a mobile RV repair guy in Tucson, but it looks like you’re in Peoria so that doesn’t help. If something changes or you’re in Tucson area temporarily I can send his info. He’s done awning work for me and my neighbor and we were both very pleased. 

• Like 1

Check with State Trailer in Peoria.

It is really easy to do yourself.  I just did mine a few weeks ago and it took about an hour.  Under $200 for a 17’ awning.  Plenty of videos on YouTube.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigj23 said:

It is really easy to do yourself.  I just did mine a few weeks ago and it took about an hour.  Under $200 for a 17’ awning.  Plenty of videos on YouTube.  

Extremely easy to do.

• Like 2

Thank you for all of the replies!  For those that said to do it myself, where did you buy the materials from ?  I will YouTube it and see if they provide a link. 

Camping world will have most awning material had them do mine when they had a 99 buck install deal going .note the online price is usually different than the store and you will need to let them know it saved me about 500 bucks when I did the roof re coat

If you need a mobile RV guy, try Larry, the owner of Bullseye RV.  He's not cheap and has longer than most lead times, but he's honest, does meticulous work and wont screw you.