muledeerarea33?

Capt. Don? On lake Mead. Or others….

Don can fill your coolers with striper fillets, you can count on that. Ton of fun on top of that! Have a little patience getting your calendars meshed right now ...

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Holy crap....fish tacos foever...

Holy crap...... filleting fish forever.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Bryan that is a pretty big carp. Did one of the kids get to fight it?

Yes, my then 12 year old son caught it, 45 min fight.  He is 14 now.  If it wasn’t a carp a would have had it mounted.  

• Like 1

Maybe the Capn has a deal going on?

Wasnt able to pull up his website. 

Been trying to contact don for 2 weeks now no response.  I purchased a trip for 2 at a elk foundation and trying to get on his schedule.  Hope all is well and he’s just really that busy.

5 hours ago, Oakley said:

Been trying to contact don for 2 weeks now no response.  I purchased a trip for 2 at a elk foundation and trying to get on his schedule.  Hope all is well and he’s just really that busy.

He was in FB Jail but is back on as of Monday. He may have been out guiding too.

Don is a stand up guy my buddy has done many fishing trips with him.I met him when I f- d up my javalina app one year and got a 18b tag .don was out hunting not running the guide business .and my buddy called Don and all I can say is he welcomed me to join them and even tho I had my own food he rolled out the red carpet and I never cooked a meal the whole trip super friendly and just a cool guy.