Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

No leftover spring archery javi tags?

Am I missing something?  There are always leftover archery only spring javi tags, I've been buying them for several years running.  But the only thing listed on the AZ G&F website are a few falconry tags. Usually they list all the tags that were available even if they are sold out?  

They usually gone after the first week of coming available over the counter, which was like 3 weeks ago or so.

• Like 1

The date of the 2022 Spring First Come Left-over Permits is 12/13/21.  I thought that's when they went on sale?  It also states:  First come permit-tag results are not posted.  So this isn't the leftover list?

Last year at this time there were still tags available for some type of spring javi hunt.  And there was still a list of tags that were sold out too. Very strange.

Ok you made me go and look. It was December 4th when there was some tags left for 8 different units for the HAM hunt. 

25 permits for unit 27 for Archery Only.

So yes, 3 weeks ago there were very little left.

46 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Where did you look to find left over first come first serve list , I never seen that, I only seen the original left over list where we had to put in again

Same place and link where you saw the original list where you had to put in again

mailed a check for a left over 33 / 37B on Friday before the Monday opening- got the check back- no tags remaining - GONE quick