Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Looking for a needle in a haystack

My buddy has a savage 99 in 22 high-power that was his great grandfather's he is wanting to get some ammo for it. I told him the CWT guys have never let me down. It is 5.6x52r thanks Dustin 

Norma still makes cases and ammo.  The other alternative is to get a set of dies and reload using 25-35 or 30-30 cases.  25-35 is easier but 30-30 can work. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Williej32 said:

Tombstone Tactical had some posted in gunbroker. 

He seen that and is in Phoenix this weekend so he was going to pick that up but they are fmj. Thank you 

I got so excited about a needle in a haystsck, reminded me of when ioat my virginity.

• Like 1

Hay, and hay stacks, are not comfortable. Like laying on a bed of small, dry twigs. Not what the movies make it out to be like. Straw is softer and nicer.

Just being a know-it-all, not really. Just deal with hay to feed the animals. Slept on some hay stacks waiting for coyotes that were killing my livestock. Had to put blankets down to avoid being poked all over. Well placed Harbor Freight battery eating wireless motion chime units alerted me when cats, or coyotes, were present. Still made for rough nights.

I may get to play tag with the coyotes again. They may be back! Nothing like a stressful city hunt to stop predation! It really is not fun!

• Like 1