Sign in to follow this  
t church

.264 mag

any out there?

I have a Sendero.  I bought it here a couple years ago.  Lance had worked up a load for it for the guy I bought it from.  I shot it a couple times, but switched to suppressed rifles, and it shot so well I didn't want to get it threaded.  I can send pictures of what I have.  The load info book Lance put together, probably 80 rounds of the Lance loads, some once fired (20 I think) , a bunch of unfired new brass and maybe 4 boxes factory ammo.  If interested, let me know

• Like 1

Gonna be selling a semi custom one. Can get you info if you want. Price is gonna be around $2000. Has load worked up from gunsmith in Mesa with loaded rounds to go with it. 

idgaf, I think it depends on brand but if its a Winchester model 70 they are high dollar in pre 64 models

1 minute ago, Jasper17 said:

idgaf, I think it depends on brand but if its a Winchester model 70 they are high dollar in pre 64 models

It's a Winchester. 

Good for you I have seen rough ones go for more than $1200 to $1500

I just found the dies for mine.  I'm gonna keep mine, I figure I will use it in Hawaii, I got invited to hunt Sitka deer there, and no suppressors allowed.