firstcoueswas80

WTB Binos

Have a buddy looking for his first pair of binos. He is looking to spend no more than $1200.

Let me know what you have please. 

If you dont find something used and since meopta prolly wont have stuff available for awhile check out Tract. They sell consumer direct, offer and LEO discount.  Side by side they are rated very similar to meopta and even a bit cheaper in cost.

• Like 1

Does he want so spend that much and what power.  I just upgraded and have a pair of Leupold 10x42 kryptek guide models available. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

If you dont find something used and since meopta prolly wont have stuff available for awhile check out Tract. They sell consumer direct, offer and LEO discount.  Side by side they are rated very similar to meopta and even a bit cheaper in cost.

Second bump for tract. Great glass, great customer service. They punch way above their price tag 

X 2 on the meoptas or the GPO 12s. Both are great glass. I have non HD swaro 15s and to my Eyes the Meoptas are better... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ewilly said:

Does he want so spend that much and what power.  I just upgraded and have a pair of Leupold 10x42 kryptek guide models available. 

Hi. I didn’t want to hijack the thread. If they don’t work out for the OP let me know what you want for the Leupold 10X42’s? Are they the BX-4?

I tried to IM but it says you are not receiving messages. 

Friends don’t let friends spend their money on Vortex. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JSR said:

Friends don’t let friends spend their money on Vortex. 

Hes buying Swarovskis, because I agree 😀

• Like 3