Yuma Outdoorsman

2021 Rut....

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

Was able to tag out on this guy yesterday evening. Snuck in and he walked right in front of me at 50 yards.

83508.jpeg

Heck ya dude! Great buck! Congratulations!!!

• Like 3

Sorry about the poor quality but it was starting to get late in the morning and I was getting heat waves. And he was at least a mile and a half off. I tried to cut a little bit out of that video and enlarge it but it didn’t turn out too well. You can’t really tell but he’s a 4 x 4. he is the third biggest buck I found this year. Going back this morning to see if I can find him again

• Like 2

On 1/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, Eagle Eye said:

Was able to tag out on this guy yesterday evening. Snuck in and he walked right in front of me at 50 yards.

83508.jpeg

Fantastic buck!! Way to stick with it and get it done 😃

• Like 2

On 1/26/2022 at 5:01 AM, creed said:

Sorry about the poor quality but it was starting to get late in the morning and I was getting heat waves. And he was at least a mile and a half off. I tried to cut a little bit out of that video and enlarge it but it didn’t turn out too well. You can’t really tell but he’s a 4 x 4. he is the third biggest buck I found this year. Going back this morning to see if I can find him again

That’s awesome! Sending good vibes your way! Hopefully you can pick him up again and punch that tag. Good luck!!

idk it was a weak rut where i was or there wasnt many bucks. the second week i saw several bucks, other than that same 2-3 bucks over and over and only 1 is a shooter. got up to go today but too windy for me, went back to bed.