Sign in to follow this  
peloncillo

2021 is Finished, 2022 is Here

Hopefully everyone did alright last year and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I got lucky last year and was able to fill my freezer with an elk and a coues. 

681895410_3335EE13-2C2F-47CB-B0BE-5A948CEA8B06-284-000000056670BC59(Edited).thumb.jpg.819df42df1859b677f6679e0ce90a193.jpgL1621851101_IMG_0711(Edited).thumb.JPG.9535bc0a49329d684e42e54b082f1033.JPG

Best of luck to everyone this year and post up how you did last year. Thanks

Keven

• Like 10

Nice year for sure! I ate a lot of tag soup last year, but could have been a lot worse I suppose. No pics to share, but a lot of nice memories...Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 2

Looking good!  thank God 2021 is over! Maybe tied for the worse year of my life. Looking forward to better days!

• Like 6

Well, 2021 was an interesting hear. I had one of the best fishing seasons I have ever had. Winning several local tournaments and winning a Wild West Bass Trail tournament in Havasu with a good buddy of mine. I also was lucky enough to partner up with a lifelong buddy and we were AOY for a local Rod and Gun Club. Then, the luck followed into the rifle deer season and I was able to knock down a solid buck that I had on camera. He isn't the 200" buck we all dream about but I was so happy to have him. I wish everybody much success this upcoming hunting and fishing season and I hope every one has a great 2022.

fish.jpg

2021guy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Great Buck! 1

Love hearing your success and failures. Congratulations to everyone who tagged out and had a great year. To those who didn’t have a stellar year…… keep at it and chin up, 2022 will be great if you have the right outlook. 

2021: Made some major lifestyle changes! Got my health and fitness on track. 
Started valuing my time and holding my life to a higher standard. Completed 75 HARD that helped forge new daily habits and mindset. Lost 45 LBs. Killed a cow elk with my bow. Built better relationships with my kids! Promotion at work. And Kicked an addiction that wasn’t serving me anymore.  2022 is going to be even better. 

Live like there’s no tomorrow!! 

• Like 10