Edge

2022 Hunting Resolutions

You know you have made some resolutions for the 2022 hunting season. Share them here and when your goal(s) are achieved, say I told you so.

I've made three:

1) Obtain the best fitness possible.

2) Called in Mt Lion using a hand call.

3) Archery buck.

• Like 3

Mine is to just spend more time out in the hills.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, yotebuster said:

A4F31224-C186-4296-90CE-74A9FF691501.thumb.jpeg.a1825e749d059e6c7f74ee91eeee03ef.jpeg

Must add -

Get an Airbow for all 'archery' hunts since you can no longer pull 80lbs comfortably yet make sure can do everything else you normally do. 

And Never get closer to an animal - shoot from as far way as possible and if it doesn't literally go belly up - walk away and blame the wind.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Fish more, do a bear hunt, and get outdoors. I don't expect to draw any tags in 2022 unfortunately. 

My resolution is to spend more time on the internet, get a couple of post going on a new to me site, then ask for everyone's honeyholes! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Fish, camp, kayak, hike, and be in the woods more. Put in for out of state hunts. Loose 35 pounds. Drink more whiskey and less beer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

Fish, camp, kayak, hike, and be in the woods more. Put in for out of state hunts. Loose 35 pounds. Drink more whiskey and less beer. 

I was thinking about listing drink more, too. But was thinking water and such. These days I look at a 6 pack and gain 5 pounds.

• Like 3