Sign in to follow this  
azmatthunt17

BIg Game Draw Application mistake

10 hours ago, daryl_s said:

If he buys point guard he has to eat the price of the tag. If he changes to a card number that gets declined then he’s not out anymore money. 

plus he wouldn’t have to burn his one-time point guard use for elk before starting over. 

• Like 2

If your card is rejected, you still get the BP? I would have thought it would be like any other application error where you get no BP and even lose your loyalty BP. Not the case I guess.

3 minutes ago, Coach said:

If your card is rejected, you still get the BP? I would have thought it would be like any other application error where you get no BP and even lose your loyalty BP. Not the case I guess.

Changed it a couple years ago. They dont even let you know if your card was rejected, just says Not Drawn.

28 minutes ago, Coach said:

You pay for the point when you apply, thats what the 13$ fee is for. Now he has a choice of get drawn for a hunt he dont want or change cc number and have an extra point and no hunt.

Once the app is done im pretty sure you cant go back later and get point guard.  Has to be at time of purchase.

47 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You pay for the point when you apply, thats what the 13$ fee is for. Now he has a choice of get drawn for a hunt he dont want or change cc number and have an extra point and no hunt.

Once the app is done im pretty sure you cant go back later and get point guard.  Has to be at time of purchase.

Nope. You can go back and purchase Point Guard up until the application deadline.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

You can go back after submitting your app and purchase pointguard.

Oops didn't see above post.

• Thanks 1