IA Born

Another AZ Lifetime Combo License

We're raffling off another AZ Lifetime Combo License.  If anyone wonders what we do with the money we raise, our NWTF Chapter (NAZ Chapter) in Flagstaff donated 600 lbs of turkeys to the Navajo Nation right before Christmas so families could have a Christmas dinner.  We also have an $1800 scholarship that we partner with a local company on to give to a senior in high school who is active in hunting/conservation.  Our chapter is also very involved and supportive of the local Hunter Education program in Flagstaff.  These are a fraction of what we do with the funds we raise.

https://www.naznwtf.org/product-page/az-lifetime-combo-license-raffle-1

• Like 4

We have three raffles up right now.  The next Lifetime Combo License raffle, $500 in Sportsman's Warehouse Gift Cards, and a Marsupial Bird Bag System w/ Modular Belt.

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

Just wondering if any winners have been announced on the lifetime lic, marsupial bird bag, Sportsmans warehouse gift cards or the turkey vest. 

Yeah the lifetime lic had a limit of tickets sold and has been sold out for a while now. The other items apparently don’t have a limit of tickets sold or an end date of the raffle. I was just wondering if a winner had been drawn or announced or when they would be. I couldn’t find anything. 

3 hours ago, sigfour said:

Yeah the lifetime lic had a limit of tickets sold and has been sold out for a while now. The other items apparently don’t have a limit of tickets sold or an end date of the raffle. I was just wondering if a winner had been drawn or announced or when they would be. I couldn’t find anything. 

Sorry, been gone and distracted quite a bit.  The lifetime license sold out a long time ago.  I don't recall who won it.  Our raffle coordinator never removed that from the website.  The turkey vest has a limit of 30 cards and the SW gift cards and Marsupial bird bag have limits of 100 each.  We have a ways to go on them, but need to get them pushed and sold out, so we can get to something else.  Please help spread the word of the raffles going on!

Thanks for responding. Congratulations to whoever won the lifetime license, I’m sure they are happy. 
I went back on the website after your response and for the first time there was a limit on the amount of tickets I was able to purchase. In the past I tried to buy 500 to see if possible and determine a limit, but until today there wasn’t one. I’ve purchase several tickets (as have many friends who I encourage to enter) for all of your raffles but there is still 100 available tickets for items I’ve (we’ve)purchased tickets for since early Nov. Was there more than one item per raffle for- bird bags, gift cards, etc?  -maybe a question for the raffle coordinator. Are we lost in the new shuffle ? We don’t mind donating but like transparently when it comes to raffles. Good luck to all who support and enter the fundraiser. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 2:25 PM, sigfour said:

Thanks for responding. Congratulations to whoever won the lifetime license, I’m sure they are happy. 
I went back on the website after your response and for the first time there was a limit on the amount of tickets I was able to purchase. In the past I tried to buy 500 to see if possible and determine a limit, but until today there wasn’t one. I’ve purchase several tickets (as have many friends who I encourage to enter) for all of your raffles but there is still 100 available tickets for items I’ve (we’ve)purchased tickets for since early Nov. Was there more than one item per raffle for- bird bags, gift cards, etc?  -maybe a question for the raffle coordinator. Are we lost in the new shuffle ? We don’t mind donating but like transparently when it comes to raffles. Good luck to all who support and enter the fundraiser. 

Sorry, been offline again and finally heard back from our raffle sponsor.  I get what you're saying 100% and appreciate your feedback.  I hate sketchiness and want to give you a straight answer.  We have 28 tickets left on the Prois women's turkey vest, 45 left on the $500 SW gift cards. and 100 tickets (out of 103?) left on the Marsupial bird system.  I inquired about the status of the Marsupial system, thinking it had been donated.  Its been on our site far too long.  If it were donated, we'd just pull a winner and be done.  Unfortunately, the individual who set that one up wasn't thinking too far ahead and its lack of popularity or lack of desirability is showing.  I'd love to just pull that one and give the few people who bought tickets their money back.

Always appreciative of feedback and how to make things work better.  Had a long discussion with our committee and, especially, our raffle chair.

We have dropped the tickets available for the Marsupial Bird Bag to 50 (minus the ones already purchased).  We have about 40 tickets left for the $500 SW gift card raffle and 20-something on the Prois Turkey Vest.

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

The bird bag system: 

1655687146_MarsupialBirdBag_Front.JPG.ca368b4a016e7f2cd145aa5271ab0616.JPG

78429218_MarsupialBirdBag_Back.JPG.a76c1734c9b0bcfc06de578789744fce.JPG

899763747_MarsupialBirdBag_Side.JPG.a5379ffab4750b8f27673d83b70d84e2.JPG

• Like 1