Couescrazy33

WTB Kimber Rifle

If you haven't already you could put them in for the free gun I'm giving away .It's a 30-06 but just had a axis works break installed .It should be just about the right weight to really take up the recoil and make for a great shooter for our younger generation.And its free !!! Its in the contest and giveaways section.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

If you haven't already you could put them in for the free gun I'm giving away .It's a 30-06 but just had a axis works break installed .It should be just about the right weight to really take up the recoil and make for a great shooter for our younger generation.And its free !!! Its in the contest and giveaways section.

Thanks for the offer.

1. My boys don't qualify for the giveaway (age)

2. I appreciate what you are doing and would rather see your offer go to a youth whom may not be able to afford one.

• Like 3

Have Kimber 8400 Classic 270 WSM, with muzzle break, Id sell for the right price. But I'm in Sonoita

I also have a Kimber Hunter Pro in .308 I'm selling. Complete with Vortex Diamondback Tactical optic. PM me if interested. Live in Gilbert, work in the west valley.

Curtis, yes saw that, shame he wont ship it to me lol

Rugermack and tmango, thanks for the offers but just looking for those 3 calibers at this moment. I have the kimber ascent in 270wsm. Fantastic gun. Just looking for something with a little less recoil for the kids.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Couescrazy33 said:

Curtis, yes saw that, shame he wont ship it to me lol

Rugermack and tmango, thanks for the offers but just looking for those 3 calibers at this moment. I have the kimber ascent in 270wsm. Fantastic gun. Just looking for something with a little less recoil for the kids.

If you reload you can always load some 110-130 grain projectiles to soften the recoil a bit...