bird dog 3

WTB Browning Citori 20 gage shotgun

lets try something different, I did a face plant hunting a couple days ago and cracked the stock on my Citori and if i can't find another maybe someone knows someone local that can repair and refinish my stock? I am in Tucson 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youngdon said:

Browning should be able to help you. 

Should being the correct word .my cenergy has been there for 2 months for the sticky stock syndrome.You'd think unscrew stocks replace and send back 2or3 weeks.There customer service and repair is horrible.Good thing I've got a backup or 2 to shoot.

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

I know there not in Tucson but one of the guys on here gave me this place for stock work

Screenshot_20200117-212439.thumb.png.6b5e38b8c24ac907c80230bd8ab7a8dc.png

He refinished a Lightning stock for me. Very pleased with the results. It took a few weeks if I recall correctly.

An option is to check Midwest Gun Works. I've purchased several items over the years for my old Browning B-2000 (I love that shotgun btw, same in my profile pic). They helped me out with a trigger assembly and a few other parts. Looks like they have several options for Citori stocks.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/browning-citori/parts.html#/filter:gauge:20$2520Gauge/filter:hierarchy:Gun$2520Parts$253EBrowning$253EShotgun$2520Parts$253EBrowning$2520Citori$253EStocks

10 hours ago, dmoto said:

An option is to check Midwest Gun Works. I've purchased several items over the years for my old Browning B-2000 (I love that shotgun btw, same in my profile pic). They helped me out with a trigger assembly and a few other parts. Looks like they have several options for Citori stocks.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/browning-citori/parts.html#/filter:gauge:20$2520Gauge/filter:hierarchy:Gun$2520Parts$253EBrowning$253EShotgun$2520Parts$253EBrowning$2520Citori$253EStocks

Thanks this might be my best bet!