Mog

ISO Youth 20 gauge Semi Auto shotgun

Interested in a compact 20 gauge semi auto shotgun that accepts 3" shells, my son is 10 and has a turkey hunt coming up, let me know if you have any interest in selling, thank you.

Not sure if it helps, but when my son was in that age range the only semi I could find that actually cycled everything from dove loads to waterfowl/turkey was the CZ - I think the model is an AT2100. I still have it waiting on a grandkid some day maybe. Alloy receiver and will eventually wear out I"m sure, but we used to dairy shoot dove and ducks 3-4x a week for years (1000s of rounds through it) and a few turkeys with it and it still feels tight and cycles everything. I'm not up on newer youth options but at the time it was the only youth option I could find for the light recoil option of a semi and cycled - short of cutting down stock and barrel of something. Good luck

Mog, if you cannot find one to purchase I can loan you my Daughters shotgun. It is a Beretta AL391 youth model 13.5” LOP with a 24” barrel removable choke it will shoot 3” magnum shells. 
Hope you guys are Successful on your hunt. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wingshooter28 said:

Mog, if you cannot find one to purchase I can loan you my Daughters shotgun. It is a Beretta AL391 youth model 13.5” LOP with a 24” barrel removable choke it will shoot 3” magnum shells. 

I have the same youth Beretta.  Great gun.  I won't sell mine either, saving it for my youngest son and prospective grandkids.  

5 hours ago, Wingshooter28 said:

Thanks Wingshooter appreciate the offer, hoping to purchase one before the hunt, have other kids as well that will hopefully be interested in using it when old enough too!

A Semi 410 shooting TSS is all you need. Much less recoil and he will only shoot it for three years before he grows into an adult gun.