Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Trail Cam Conundrum

So with this new trail cam ruling I encountered an interesting conundrum>

I have trail cams on my 5 acre property(barely inside city limits) where my shop is located along with the chickens etc. Trail cams are/were strictly to monitor human as well as coyote/dog traffic that might show up on my property! Through the years I have had pictures of dogs, elk, coyotes, deer and human visitors.  I really just check cameras, let neighbors know if their dogs are harassing my chickens and go on with life out at the shop.

And, just like this guy knows exactly what laws went into effect...................... :( 

IMG_1450.thumb.jpg.06ba4031cf1776355ebc5a45d1f64fa5.jpgIMG_1451.thumb.jpg.2e9179ae96b27ce957e3d42eb6f5547f.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Oakley said:

It doesn’t matter you have him on camera so now you can’t ever kill him. Lol

Definitely not after posting it online. 

Living in 19b and knowing the only way you might tag a trophy antelope is with your truck. Such is life.

• Like 1

It (the camera) is on your private property. I don’t see them trying to enforce over a picture taken on someone private property. I’d tell AZGFD to pound sand if they took issue with a picture taken on my property. Could result it a court battle, but at some point you have to push back.

9 hours ago, rossislider said:

It (the camera) is on your private property. I don’t see them trying to enforce over a picture taken on someone private property. I’d tell AZGFD to pound sand if they took issue with a picture taken on my property. Could result it a court battle, but at some point you have to push back.

Pretty sure baiting is still illegal even on private property, camera use will be no different.  

• Thanks 1